To complete the licence an Aroshanti.com order number will be assigned to the licence. This order number should include the music you plan to use under the Media Music Licence. You can either purchase the music at the same time as purchasing the licence or you can enter the order number from a previous purchase.
We also require a credit to Aroshanti is included in your finished project, such as ‘music by Aroshanti.com’ on the back cover of your DVD for example.
Purchase a music licence for your project
If you are wanting to use music during your treatments and classes you are permitted to do this via various streaming channels, such as Spotify or Apple Music, or you can purchase the music via our shop.
Commission Exclusive Music
If you require exclusive and original music for a media project please do get in touch. To get started please complete the below form:
*Summary of Terms of Sale for music bought on Aroshanti.com
Having purchased music from Aroshanti.com, you may use the music in the following ways (subject to the full terms of sale available here):
1. Permitted Uses:
- Downloading a copy of each purchased Track
- Copying, storing and listening to three of copies of each Track on not more than three portable electronic music players, PDAs, mobile phones or similar portable devices
- Copying, storing and listening to up to three copies of each
- Track on not more than three CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DVD+Rs, DVD+RWs or similar storage media
- Playing the Track during a treatment, therapy session or class. Please note, depending on your location, you may be required to have a Public Performance License for the venue you are using. Here in the UK this is managed by the PRS and PPL. In other countries it will be managed by other organisations.
2. Prohibited Uses:
- Publication, sale, licensing, sub-licensing, renting, transferring, transmission, broadcasting, distribution, redistribution or playing in public of any Track or any part of any Track in any format
- Editing, modification, adaptation or alteration of any Track or any part of any Track
- Use of any Track or any part of any Track in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable
- Use of any Track or any part of any Track to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly
- Any commercial use of any Track or any part of any Track unless you have been granted a personal supplemental Media Music Licence issued by us in writing.